Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Quiz about American issues.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Quiz about American issues.

    Let's see how well some follow the news and how informed some really are;

    Test Your News IQ - Pew Research Center

    I've already taken it, I got 10/12 right.

    Don't lie guys, its not that big a deal. No need to lie or embellish.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    12/12, I just follow that stuff way too much though, but I did guess on the Afghan number.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 2% of the public. You did better than 98% of the general public


    WOOT!!

    The max Baucus was the least confident answer for me
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 89% of the general public.


    I could have cheated on it but I have a big conscience and I feel really guilty about lying even though I don't know any of you on a personal level.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    yougot 2 questions correct, along with 9% of the public, you scored above 12% of the public

    i guessed everyone of them except knowing the unemployment rate, and how many troops are in iraq
    = (
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    10/12 ... didn't know the Dow questions and didn't know who is over the US Federal Reserve

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    I missed the Afghan troops question and the head of the Senate finance committee.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiz about American issues.

    11/12- missed the Afgan troop level question.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •